Based on the satisfaction of our customers
Hörning A/S was established more than 30 years ago by the owner Jürgen Hörning and is still today a family owned company.
Over the years we have collected much knowledge of the machinery in the corrugated paper industry and through satisfied customers we have constantly expanded our activities and product line.
Our company is based on the satisfaction of our customers - every time. This is achieved through delivery of high quality spare parts at low prices and support from our qualified engineers.
What do we do ?
We supply a wide range of compatible spare parts for various machine types as an alternative to original (and often very expensive) spare parts.
Our range of spare parts covers most of the common needs at the factories, ranging over slotting knives to gripper bars, chains, anvil covers etc. Please see more about this under "Products".
Also, our experienced engineers perform technical service and repair on Bobst diecutters and flexo machines. Please see more about this under “Service”.
Why choose us ?
Our basis for success is due to our main three competitive advantages:
- We are a family owned company and therefore have the advantage that you are at the center of our attention - always.
- Quick handling of requests and orders.
- Location near the international airport of Copenhagen makes urgent deliveries possible.
- Shipping of most common parts direct from large stock (more than 5000 different spares in stock).
- Know-how of machines - we never compromise with quality and use best materials according to function.
- Quality control of all spares assures you a unique quality.
- Prices are very competitive and we always intend to be a lot cheaper than OEM manufacturers.
- No extra charges such as packaging and order handling. No surprises when the invoice comes!
- Only actual freight costs are added.